INSPIRE: DO I WANNA KNOW?

Holla pals!

It's been a while, hasn't it? I took a few weeks off so I could concentrate on uni towards the end of the semester with the intention of hopping right back on the blogging bandwagon when I finished. I ended up working pretty much all of last week though, and I'm in Melbourne at the moment for the week so I haven't had much internet access. You can follow my Melbourne adventures on my Instagram here, and I'll get a photo post up when I get home, I promise.

I guess this post is more of an 'I-still-exist-and-I-haven't-left-for-good' sort of thing but it's been a while since I put up an 'inspiration post' (doesn't that just sound like the most pretentious thing ever?) so here's a bunch of the latest right-click-save photos from (here comes the shameless plug) my tumblr.








~if you've got sources for these let me know please~

Thank you for not deserting me, my sweet little cherry pies. I love you all.

x

Song of the Day: Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys

~Arctic Monkeys have new music *screams*~