MUSIC: MAY PLAYLIST


Hello,

Here is May's playlist. I've been off to lots of gigs lately for The Dwarf and I've linked to a couple of reviews on my blog, but here they are as a list, if you're interested:


I'm off to Splendour in the Grass at the end of July and I couldn't be more excited. There are so many bands I'm looking forward to finally seeing live including Passion Pit and The National.

I'm super duper busy at the moment with uni, work and gigs which is why I haven't been around much. The only thing of much note is that this morning I went to Paniyiri, the Greek festival in Brisbane, with my friend and we scarfed down all manner of Greek sweets for breakfast. I'm spending the evening watching the 2008 television adaption of Sense and Sensibility. I haven't finished the book yet but I couldn't say no to something with Dan Stevens and Dominic Cooper. 

x