STYLE CRUSH: LEA SEYDOUX









(sources: onetwothreefourfivesixseveneight)

I saw Farewell, My Queen, starring Lea Seydoux and Diane Kruger, on the weekend at the French Film Festival in Brisbane. The story follows the last few days of Marie Antoinette's (Kruger) life, told through the eyes of her reader (Seydoux). I really enjoyed it, it was a very different take on what can tend to be an overplayed story. Not to mention the incredible costumes and the beauty and decadence of Versailles.

I've seen Seydoux in a few other movies, Midnight in Paris (one of my favourites), and Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (I fell asleep during the movie but Lea was good!). You might have recently caught her as the face of Prada Candy L'Eau, in the series of short films by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.

Like every French woman ever, she also has impeccable style and I've been going nutty over her ability to throw together quirky looks on- and off-duty (brb going to find my old denim vest and pair it with a white shirt and jeans).

x