STYLE CRUSH: MISTY MILLER









onetwothreefourfivesixseven

I first heard the then-sixteen-year-old Misty Miller in a Burberry Acoustic video a few years ago, and fell for her sweet lyrics and understated ukulele playing. Since then, her musical style has matured as she has, and taken quite a dramatic turn. Taking on a louder, grittier sound and meshing a little rock 'n' roll, a little punk and a little blues, Misty's current sound makes for compelling listening. 

You can listen to 'Girlfriend' on Misty's SoundCloud HERE (or watch the clip HERE, but I'm not really a fan of the video), or one of my favourites, 'Mexico' HERE

As for the clothes, I'm still on my minimalist kick and lately I've become a little obsessed with the effortless simplicity of Misty's outfits. Classic shapes, lots of neutrals and selective prints are all calling my name right now.

x