ROCKET





wearing vintage dress and belt
lipstick - lancôme rouge in love 'midnight rose'

So sorry for the appalling quality images - my camera was not feeling me at all and bar a couple of photos, they were all blurry. I hate technology. It's taking all my self control not to the delete the bottom photo, MY EYEBROWS ARE GIVING ME ANXIETY. 

But! 

My mum treated the both us to a tube each of Lancôme Rouge In Love. Hers is a lovely neutral-but-not-too-neutral called 'Rendez Vous', while I selected this lovely berry-ish pink. 

It lasts well and it's fairly moisturising (my lips get craaazy dry). Not to mention how pretty the colour is! It's been on my lips non-stop. So, it's a thumbs up from me.

Do you guys like lipstick? Any favourite colours/brands?

x

Song of the Day: Rocket - Goldfrapp