FISH 'N' CHIPS







top - sass and bide
pants - verge
bag - vintage
sandals - witchery
scarf - witchery
lipstick - candy pink by revlon
nail polish - guava by revlon

I wore this on Tuesday night out with my friends for a seventeenth birthday. We went to South Bank and had fish and chips in the park followed by some ice cream. Yum.

This outfit is kind of a boring mash-up for the previous two, but it was easy to throw on and perfect for a warm summer evening.

I had my last exam yesterday which was so incredibly exciting. I'm still basking in the joy of not having any study to do, but it feels mighty odd at the same time.

Of course, one major bonus to finishing assessment is that I have a lot more spare time on my hands, which means I can finally get back into learning how to use the fancy bits on my camera, learning how to use Photoshop and sewing clothes.

Have a super weekend!

x