A DAY AT ST KILDA

It's been a little while. I just needed a break to enjoy life and spend as much time as I could soaking everything up.

I've now graduated high school, which is exciting, scary, sad, exhilarating, crazy... 

I also went down to Melbourne for a week with five of my friends. We stayed in a hostel. We went to the zoo, went on a horse-and-cart ride, and spent a lot of money on clothing and food. I had one of the best weeks of my life.

I took so many photos that it would be pointless to cram them into this post. So I'll take it one post at a time.

One of my favourite days was when we went to St Kilda. It was freezing in the water so we could only go in up to our knees. The sun was wonderful though so we could lay and lay and lay on the warm grass while our legs dried.   







this is perri.


this photo is just for fun. we so silly.
Have a beautiful week.

x

PS. I'll be back around again now. A break from blogging was nice but I love you all too much to run away for any longer.