SUNNY MELBOURNE




because every holiday needs good selfies!







we bought matching shoes: $20 from dotti, score!
It's only been something like two days since I last posted, how impressive...

I've actually been really busy working, meeting up with friends and just generally getting stuff done. Today I was on the go pretty much all day.

I haven't had the time to take any outfit photos but hopefully I'll get a chance in the next few days. Instead I thought I would share a few more Melbourne photos.

These were taken on our last day. We went out for breakfast (pancakes, yum) and then a few of us went on a horse and cart ride. It was a good way to see all the main attractions.

You can't really see my dress but it's from Friends of Couture, my absolute favourite new shop. It will definitely be popping up on here in the near future as it is perfect for summer.

The lipstick is 'Airborne Unicorn' by Lime Crime from Lady Petrova. It's the most amazing opaque purple which eventually fades to a really lovely bright pink stain. I desperately want to buy 'No She Didn't', the bubblegum blue lipstick, but I'm just not sure how the citizens of Brisbane would cope with that...

Hope you're having a lovely week!

x