EASY SATURDAY









top - sass and bide
cardigan - thrifted
shorts - wind and water
brogues - topshop 
bag - vintage

It's been getting hotter and hotter here. I don't like it! I've found myself tending towards neutral colours and basic shapes lately, things that can be worn a heap of different ways with different accessories. I can variations on this outfit becoming a bit of a staple this summer, and I've started putting together a mental list of pieces to buy which will fit my summer aesthetic. Think raglan tees, baseball jackets, chunky cardigans with gaping holes, tan brogues, high-waisted shorts of all colours and fabrics and floaty floral mini-dresses...  

There is, however, something about spring and summer that just makes me feel as though I can't leave the house without wearing something bright, so bright lipsticks have been making a few appearances lately. I bought two Revlon lipsticks last weekend, a bright pink and a bright orange. I love them both.

Anyway, study beckons!

x