the story of the impossible.









top - zara
skirt - roger and peach
shoes - zara
bag - from turkey

The weather was so lovely today that I decided to visit the duck-pond to take some photos. Admittedly, I got some funny looks as I took photos of myself, but it makes a nice change from the usual living room wall, doesn't it?

It has just been getting hotter and hotter here, which is kind of nice but makes getting dressed a pain. It's so hard to dress well in summer, but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. 

I'm on a long weekend which is nice, but I don't really have anything planned... I guess it will just be nice to have an extra day off school. Not that I have many left, there is only five weeks to go now which is a bit scary but incredibly exciting.

Have a lovely week!

xx