wind and water.







top - general pants
cardigan - mum's wardrobe
boots - zu
bag - the trading circle

My darling friend Greta and I went to the Finders Keepers markets on the weekend. Actually, I lie. I went twice, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. I bought the above shorts on Saturday, and I bought the boots last week when I went shopping with my sister. They're both really versatile and I think they'll make useful additions to my wardrobe.

We went in the afternoon which was perfect as they weren't quite so hectic. We browsed around, looking at all of the beautiful clothes, accessories and homewares, and then we had a late lunch on the lawn, listening to the live music that was there. I can't wait till they roll around again in another six months.

And just for fun, we got a photo taken in the photo booth. Aren't we cute - hahaha?


Hope you're having a lovely week!