she was no friend of mine.






dress - handmade
trench coat - sussan
bag - vintage
shoes - basque

I decided that today I'd show you what the trench coat looks like on. I want to try is with a few belt other than this one, which it came with. I think a leather belt would make the look more polished, but for yesterday, a knot was fine, as I was just running around the city, and being busy around home doing stuff.

I made this dress/tunic a little while ago, maybe three months, and I haven't really worn it because the shape is a bit weird. But I like it with the coat over the top, because you can only see the print and the front: the only bits of the dress I like, ha!

On her blog, Vicky talks a fair bit about how her loafers are surgically attached to her feet, and since buying this pair, I have to say, I'm in the same boat. They're as comfy as ballet flats, but not as predictable.

I'm not sure if you can really tell, but yesterdays hair was my attempt at the Lady Gaga slash Chanel bows made out of one's own hair. Although I'm sure both Gaga and Chanel used hair pieces, I kind of liked the way mine turned out: a bit messy, but still definitely not a plain old bun.

Anywho, I'm in the middle of a Big House Clean-Up at the moment over the long weekend. We're going through everything and I've already had one ruthless try at reducing the number of clothes, shoes and bags I own. It's not fun, but it will make life a bit easier come going back to school.

I'll get up a picture of my ombred hair in the next day or two. I really like the way it looks. It's fairly subtle because I'm still at school, but next time I think I'll get it done a little bit lighter. It's a nice change.

Have a wonderful easter!

xx