remember the days in the old school yard.























blouse - vintage
shorts - sass and bide
briefcase - vintage
hat - vintage
loafers - basque
necklace - from raggedy anne

I bought these loafers, this blouse, and this hat yesterday. The loafers I've been hankering after for a while, and I'm so glad I got them: I've tried them on with approximately twelve hundred outfits and I love them. The blouse and hat are both from the local op-shop. I feel rather proud that I managed to buy my way into both the leopard print and the camel colour trends, for just $7. Gotta love recycled trends.

Here are some photos from the Suitcase Rummage yesterday. It was absolutely fabulous: a total abundance of vintage clothes, all very reasonably priced. I had a great time, and bought myself several bargains, which altogether cost far less than a chain-store-bought dress. I can't wait to make it a monthly ritual.

 In the photos, you see a sneak-peek of the greyish-blue weekender bag, and the bag (it opens!) necklace I bought, amongst other gorgeous things.

Speaking of gorgeous things, I didn't end up going to see Tom Felton. Lines were nuts, think three hours and several kilometres long, at least! Bit of a shame, as I can't see the opportunity coming up again anytime soon, but that's life.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

xx