look outside at the raincoats coming.







Dress - vintage
Over-the-knee socks - sportsgirl
Clogs - colorado
Hat - dotti
Bag - vintage

Speedy outfit post! I recently re-discovered these over-the-knee sock/stocking type things, and have been experimenting a little with them. They're fun to wear, and a good way to incorporate a little bit of 'autumn' into my wardrobe without getting too hot! I pretty much live in this dress, its so comfortable, and I have to confess, I absolutely love clogs! I'd love a high-heeled pair, but I am resisting it, because I just think I'd still end up wearing this pair more.

Tomorrow I'm, hopefully, up to Mooloolaba for the day, which should be good. We were orginally going up for the weekend, because my dad was competing in the Mooloolaba Triathlon, but he came off his bike earlier this week and can't compete, which is a massive shame for him.

But we're thinking of going up anyway to watching the professional race and have a bit of an outing. There are some great shops up there, which is quite exciting, although I don't have much money at the moment, so I might be sticking the the Sunshine Coast op-shops for the most part! Not to mention the beach, it's been unseasonably hot lately in Brisbane, but I suppose if there's a beach involved, I can't complain!

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. I haven't been 100% the past few days, so here's hoping that a bit of ocean air will be good for me!

xxx