LIFE: THE COURTSHIP OF SUMMER PREASLEY


Room decorating inspiration

OOTD

Mooloolaba Beach

Reading Company magazine

Baking

Pausing TV shows - hilarious results!

Such a funny book!

Sales buys

Lunch at Paddington

OOTD

Topshop boots

Refreshing watermelon!
Hello!

It's been a while since I've done an Instagram post, so I thought I'd do another one to mix it up a little. I'll have to do them more often - there were way too many photos. I think it's nice to share bits and bobs from life on Instagram. I like to scroll through my Instagram feed each night before I go to sleep - it's become a sort of ritual. 

You can follow me @elizabuzacott - please do! I have, like, two followers. It's kind of embarrassing. 

x

PS: I do have an outfit post coming, I promise. I just need to finish trying to fix the lighting as it's not nice at all. I will make these photos usable *insert determined face*

PPS: I usually take my 'post titles' from songs, so I thought I'd link to them at the bottom of each post - a 'song of the day' sort of thing!

Song of the Day: The Courtship of Summer Preasley - The Griswolds