CHAINED






dress - zara
brogues - nu & nan from general pants
alexa bag - mulberry
belt - ????

It's ssSSssSSooOOooOOooOOooOOoo hot in Brisbane at the moment. I HATE HEATWAVES. It's meant to pass by about Wednesday, I've heard, so I am HOPING and PRAYING that this eventuates. The weather here is just another thing to add the list of Reasons Why Brisbane Is The Suckiest City On The Entire Planet. 

This morning I went in early to South Bank for a run, breakfast and a squiz at the Young Designers Market

This is what I wore.

Obviously not running, though.

I bought this dress in San Fran on our second-to-last day, and then it sort of stayed in my wardrobe for a few months, but now I've decided I like it. This is good because most of my clothes are very winter-appropriate, so it's nice to have something to wear apart from my standard Topshop shorts and t-shirt.

Also, if you have been reading my blog for any length of time you will know that I have a near allergic reaction to outfits that don't feature clashing prints, so how could I go past whipping on these floral brogues?

By the way, IT'S DECEMBER 2ND WHICH DOESN'T QUITE HAVE THE SAME RING TO IT AS 'IT'S DECEMBER 1ST' BUT I DIDN'T BLOG YESTERDAY. I am so excited for Christmas, I can't even explain. After counting down the days for the past eleven months, tomorrow I am putting up my tree! How are you guys ringing in 'the most wonderful time of the year'?

x