RAFFLES ON CAPRI

Usually, I'm a little incredibly lazy when it comes to following fashion week, but this time around I've actually managed to get on board.

I'm pretty sure that Marc Jacobs holds the key to my heart. Struggling to decide whether I am more in love with his main line, or little sister Marc by Marc.

I like the 60s It-girl feel and bold, graphic stripes. And the fact that Ruby-Jean opened the show!






Be still my clashing-prints-loving heart. This is exactly how I want to dress right now.






I also really liked Karen Walker and Victoria Beckham.

I love everything: the colours, fabrics, shapes. And I want my fringe back!






Perfect shade of orange and wonderful clean lines.






Have you been watching any of the shows? I would love to hear your thoughts!

By the way, I have been featured on popsy's blog! Go have a gander, her blog is super.

x