SHE APPEARS COMPOSED, SO SHE IS, I SUPPOSE




Can you spot Central Park?




So delicious!

Soho!


Feet in Soho!


The Cloisters

Goodies from Magnolia Bakery!

Brooklyn Bridge

Feet on the Brooklyn Bridge

Apologies for the photo-heavy post, but I couldn't narrow it down any further. I WANT TO SHOW YOU ALL OF MY PHOTOS.

New York was such an amazing city. It was so vibrant and full of life, and there is such a myriad of things to do and places to see.

The Guggenheim was a definite highlight. Such an amazing building and the art collection was perfection. It was so exciting to see the artwork of Yves Kline, Seurat, Robert Delaunay, Duchamp, DalĂ­... The Rineke Dijkstra Retrospective was brilliant as well, we bought the big coffee table book as a souvenir! It was one of the best art museums I've been to.

Soho was another favourite, I think I managed to get there three times in the eight days we were staying in NYC for! It is actually unexplainable how good it felt to just walk into a Topshop store and be able to buy things off the racks. I'm so scared of online shopping! And as well as the big stores, the little boutiques, the bookshops and the cafes were all wonderful, it was a really great area.

I also managed to spot a number of Gossip Girl locations while we were out and about! The Met steps of course, and the building used for the front of Constance and St Judes (it's slipped my mind right now... was it actually a museum? A library?), Grand Central Station, The Empire State Building, parts of Central Park... I'm bummed that I missed the Palace Hotel though!

x