BREAK DOWN THE BREAKDOWN







top - topshop
shorts - topshop
sunglasses - american apparel
loafers- basque
bag - from the guggenheim museum

Outfit post feat. Elfreth's Alley, Philadelphia, PA.

I didn't enjoy Philadelphia so much as I enjoyed New York or San Francisco. I found it a little lacking in character but it was still a great place to visit. Elfreth's Alley (one of the oldest continuously inhabited streets in  the USA) was super quaint, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art was mind-blowing. The featured exhibition, 'Gauguin, Cézanne, Matisse: Visions of Arcadia' was superb and if any of you live in/near Philly and haven't seen it yet, please do, it was amazing!

I am really enjoying my journalism subjects this semester, so far, they are all fairly interesting on the whole. But the assignments haven't really started yet, ha. We'll see how much I really like them in a few weeks.

And, I have a super special surprise! I made an exciting online purchase today and there is a lovely package in the mail on its way to me, this very moment. But it is STAYING a surprise, because I'm so excited about this purchase that it deserves its VERY OWN POST when it arrives. 

x