AIN'T IT STRANGE?





top - zara
jeans - sportsgirl
belt - basque
loafers - basque
bag - vintage
sunglasses - sportsgirl
hat - morgan and taylor

Hello, remember me?

I came back! 

I'm looking forward to enjoying blogging again. Since starting university, getting dressed each day has taken on a new meaning. What isn't in the wash has become the deciding factor! I've also decided to branch out a little: I'm studying Entertainment Industries at university, so it seems logical to start integrating a bit of that stuff into my blog. I'm not entirely sure what this will entail yet, but there you go! There are exciting things to come :) 

My recent purchases have been about simple shapes and block colours. I've been putting in an effort to finding items of clothing that are as versatile as can be. As a result, loose cotton singlets and t-shirts have become a real staple, as have slim fit jeans, skater skirts, man-style shoes, and easy-to-throw-on hats and bags. A vast array of cardigans, vests, necklaces and scarves have become my 'make-my-outfit-interesting' saviours, and I feel as though I'm starting to establish what I feel most comfortable wearing. 

I found these jeans last week and have barely stopped wearing them. They can be worn with virtually any top I throw at them, but the moss green colour means they're a little more interesting than stock-standard denim skinnies. Not to mention the fact that they come in under $100!

I also made an Instagram account, so follow me as I have a fairly pathetic five followers at the moment! You can find me at 'elizabuzacott'. I promise to follow back :)

Anyway, that's enough of me blabbering on. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter tucking into far too many hot cross buns and chocolate eggs!

x