|plenty of reading material|
|lipstick, mascara and perfume|
|headbands, a headscarf and a necklace|
|the 'essentials': sunnies, a pen, lip balm and my phone|
|my lovely red wallet|
|my lovely vintage baby|
There's really nothing too special, I'm afraid, but I think that's part of the fun with these posts - seeing the boring, everyday, items that people use!
So, let's go:
- Wallet (Status Anxiety) - I won this beautiful red leather wallet from a giveaway on Soph's blog. It smells perfectly delectable.
- My iPod - Fairly self-explanatory, a saviour on public transport!
- Sunglasses (Sportsgirl) - I bought these recently and love them.
- Make-up - Chanel lipstick, Clinique mascara and Fragonard perfume.
- Phone - Yay, I'm a standard teenager, attached to my phone.
- Pen - Engraved with my name, this was a present for finishing school from my parents.
- Headscarf and ties - When you have hair as wild as mine, these are fairly important.
- Necklace - I picked this up at the market. It's super.
- Magazines - Bulky but worth it.
Some of the CD's that I ordered a few weeks ago arrived today, which is really exciting. One Night Only, I Blame Coco, The Like, Vanessa Paradis and Charlie McDonnell (because I'm a YouTube dork). Bowie got thrown into the photo because he's a recent addition to the CD collection.
This post has way too much text for my liking.