grandfather's briefcase.







top - sussan
cardigan - uniqlo
pants - from vietnam
sandals - giovanna
bag - vintage

I'm not sure if I've shown off this top before or not, but it's another sussan find. It's a great shop for basics. Plus, a lot of people my age don't really think about looking in there, so generally you won't see anyone else out and about in the same outfit as you.

I bought these pants in Vietnam last year. I haven't worn them that much, but they're incredibly comfortable and I love the print. I got a few comments on them when I wore them out yesterday, so maybe I'll have to start wearing them a bit more. It's nice rediscovering things.

But the real prize of this outfit, in my eyes, in the briefcase. It belonged to my grandfather, but he's recently moved out of his house, so my mum has been bringing a few things back to our house, and I just couldn't resist stealing this bag! My dad had a look at it, and according to him (because he's obviously VERY well trained in this kind of thing...) it's probably from the 50's or 60's. It's real leather, which is probably why it's still in one piece :) I love it.

Oh, and you might have noticed my hair in these photos! I had it dyed yesterday, and I absolutely love the colour. It's the lightest I've ever gone with my hair, which was a bit scary, but my hairdresser is extremely talented, and I adore it.

Well, that's about all that has been happening in my life... I've been doing a stupid modern history assignment all weekend, which is really not very interesting... I can't wait until it's out of my life :)

Have a lovely week!

x