overseas.

London.


A Paris street.


Edinburgh - This would have been maybe 4pm, but it was already very gloomy.

York. This is the view from the top of the York Minster.

I can't remember the name of this place. We traveled there in a bus from York, it was beautiful!

I love this photo. It was taken in the Lakes District. We spent ages walking all over the countryside, it was just so beautiful.

And hopefully you can recognise this as London.

Bobby's Bar in Edinburgh - The story of Greyfriars Bobby always makes me tear up.

There was a Santa Claus Run in Edinburgh - very amusing.

I thought this called for a photo - it's in Edinburgh too.

We actually stayed on Portobello Road.

And this is in Singapore where we stopped over for a few days on the way home. There was such an amazing array of food.
Hello!

Well, I'm actually on holidays at the moment, but I had this post prepared so I thought I'd share it with you. These photos are from our holiday overseas back when I was in grade nine. I cannot even tell you how much I loved this trip. I can't wait till I'm old enough to move overseas. London is definitely up there on places I'd most like to live.

I really haven't been up to much yet on my holidays, but there's a few things planned. Long time readers might remember The Finders Keepers markets that I went to last year. It's on again, on the 2nd and 3rd of July, and I recommend going if you're in Brisbane! There's the Harry Potter midnight premiere (so much excitement!) as well. I'll be doing some work experience at Black Milk Clothing and spending a bit of time chilling out and relaxing at home.

Do you have any holidays plans?

xx

PS I just realised that this post is entirely appropriate at the moment, as at right about the time that I post this, a number of my friends will have just arrived in Rome ready for a three week trip around Rome and Germany with my school. Yeah, I'm jealous.