monsters get creative every day.










blouse - raided from mother's closet
cardigan - raided from mother's to-the-charity-shop pile
shorts - mother maria
shoes - basque
bag - vintage

Today I went to Sustainability Day at my school. I worked in the cake stall with my lovely friend Perri, but there was too many people, so we gathered a basketfull of cupcakes and cookies and headed off on our own to sell food-on-the-move. It was fun, but sadly I had to head home soon after and get working on my crazy English Extension assignment. Hectic.

This is what I wore today. I've fallen in love with this snuggly cardigan, my mother is never getting it back. And, yes, it is winter here, but I'm still heading out and about in shorts. I have serious issues with tights and jeans. I prefer to brave the weather, thank-you very much.

I've been working like a manic on my schoolwork because I desperately want to go to the Suitcase Rummage tomorrow. I think I'll get there, at this stage.

But for now, I'm going to kick back and enjoy a hot cup of tea, a big bowl of golden syrup dumplings and a nice trashy movie.

xx