zebra.





I made this bag yesterday! It was really, really, easy, my mum got the pattern from a friend, but not the instructions. But, I still managed to figure it out, which, given my still-quite-beginner-level sewing skills, is saying something!

I absolutely adore the fabric. It took me a good half an hour looking around the fabric shop to choose the exterior fabric, I'm quite picky, haha. You can't see the lining, but its just black with thin white stripes, pretty simple.

It's a great shape because you can just sling it over you shoulder, and the strap is really comfy. So, it should be a good addition to my bag-wardrobe :D

Now I'm off to trace out pattern pieces for my next two projects! One's a calf-length full-skirt that will be made out black and white gingham, and the other is the schoolhouse tunic pattern I bought the other day. I'm planning to make two of it, one plain and one patterned!

xx