day 14/15.

Hello!

I've been a little bit busy, and haven't gotten on the computer that much! Life has been pretty busy, not much interesting happening, just chugging along. On Friday night we went to Spirit of Christmas, which was so much fun! I feel so much more Christmas-y now, haha! On Saturday I went to work, then came home and finished off a cushion I started a few weeks ago! And on Sunday, after a lovely sleep-in, I made a skirt :) I haven't taken photos of the cushion of the skirt yet, but I'll get them up as soon as I get around to taking photos.

Today was my first shift at Lifeline Gift Wrap and it was SO. MUCH. FUN. I loved it, I'm so glad I signed up to do, like, six shifts across the next week and a bit!

I haven't been anywhere interesting to take photos, so I tried to get my cat to do something interesting yesterday, but she's a contrary little thing and refused. So here are some photos of my cat deliberately not doing anything interesting.





And here is a photo of the hedge my dad and I decorated to look like a Christmas pudding last weekend. All the photos I took were terrible, I'm sorry, because it's so hard to get it from the right angle, so you can actually see the hedge, because it's all surrounded by goddamn greenery, and then to fit the whole hedge in the shot, haha. But I'm sure you get the idea!

Have a lovely day,

Eliza xxx