INSPIRE: PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK







I meant to do a post on Picnic at Hanging Rock a while ago but I never got around to it. I watched the movie for the first time on Christmas Day. It was amazing - so haunting. Not to mention the beautiful imagery.

I bought my mother the book for her birthday last year and, once I get through the rest of my book pile, I'm looking forward to reading it. I also want to read The Secret of Hanging Rock, the separate chapter that reveals what really happened.

Has anyone else read/seen Picnic at Hanging Rock?

Anyway, my life this Sunday can be summed up:

  • My mother has requested forced me into going through aaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll of my old-ish magazines and deciding which can be thrown out - it's pure torture :-(
  • Uni goes back in just over a week and I can't decide if I'm looking forward to it or not! 
  • I was given a bunch of vintage fabric last year, so yesterday we bought a couple of simple patterns - shift dresses and the like - to turn the fabric into something! 
x