CAREY











(onetwothreefourfivesixseveneight)

I'm currently in the middle of re-watching An Education for the fiftieth time (I'm going to pin the blame on Vicky this time, for mentioning it on her blog last week!). Watching this movie has sparked the kind of deep disappointment that one only suffers when they realise that they will never, ever, ever, be Carey Mulligan. The only antidote to this kind of heartache is, of course, to spend inordinate amounts of time trawling the internet for my favourite Mulligan screenshots and then proceeding to dedicate a blog post to them.

An Education and Never Let Me Go both rate highly on my favourite-movies-of-all-time list and I'm looking forward to, hopefully, adding Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby to that list at the end of the year.

Okay, I promised myself that I wouldn't gush about the clothes, but really. Can we all take a moment to appreciate that impeccable 60's costuming and the amazing 'English-countryside-in-the-winter' layers? I can barely contain my excitement at the visual fashion feast that The Great Gatsy is sure to provide.

x