THE AIR WE BREATH







I found these pretty vintage camisoles the other day. They look lovely over a plain singlet with a pair of high waisted trousers or shorts, or a high waisted skirt. Perfect for summer!

My camera remote is totally screwed at the moment which means I can only have outfit photos taken on the weekends until I manage to figure out what is wrong with it. It's really annoying, as now I don't have a school uniform to wear I'd love to be able to share more of my day-to-day outfits with you. Hopefully it will start behaving itself soon!

I went swimming this morning and have just enjoyed a nice relaxed breakfast with a big bowl of muesli, a nice cup of tea and the new issue of Vogue Australia. I hope you're having an equally lovely morning, wherever you are, whatever you're doing!

x