WE'VE GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD






dress - vintage howard showers
cardigan - sussan
brogues - topshop
belt - vintage
wallet - status anxiety
nail polish - hot cocoa by essie

My mum gave me this dress because she hasn't worn for forever. I love it, it's so pretty, perfect for summer.

Versatile too, I wore it a couple of weekends ago with my tan wedges, a beaded cardigan and a pearl headband for high tea, but it feels equally at hope with brogues and a slouchy cardi. 

I have actually been a little lazy with my camera lately. I went to a themed party last weekend and then to the beach for the night at the beginning of the week with my friends and forgot to take my camera to either! So slack, aha. I am now kicking myself that I don't have any good photos from either as I had a great time at both and would have loved to share them with you.

It's late now so I'm going to sleep.

x