day 09.

Sorry, no photos for yesterday, my camera conked out again, GRRRR!

Yesterday my dad and I finished decorating the house for Christmas. We have this hedge in our front yard that we grow across the year, so it's really big and round by December, then we decorate it to look like a Christmas pudding! It looks great, I'll put up photos once the rain stops and I'm at home.

Today is a busy, busy day! I woke up early to get ready for my job interview at Dotti. I'm not sure if I wrote about that on the blog, but on Friday I got offered a job interview at Dotti. I'm so excited just to get an interview in retail! The interview went really well, and I think she was impressed, but we get a call back tomorrow to find out how we did, so I guess I'll have to see!

I then went to Borders, armed with my $20 voucher, and buy-one-magazine-get-another-for-half-price voucher, and spent up a storm on books and magazines. I have to confess that for the fact I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter, I only own one of the books, so this morning I bought two more, plus a UK ELLE and an ID magazine. Needless to say, I'm in seventh heaven reading-material-wise now.

I'm at my mum's work at the moment, having lunch, but after I've written this post, it'll be off to my first shift at Michel's Patisserie! Finally, I will be earning some money in stead of spending it, hehe.  


I'm a good girl, because I took some photos today in the valley before it started raining, so for day 10, there will actually be some pictures :)

Hope you are having a great day,

Eliza xxx