christmas!

Hello all :)

I hope you all had a Very, Very, Very Merry Christmas! And though it hasn't quite come yet, I hope you have a Very Happy New Year!

I had a lovely Christmas Eve catching up with my sister and her partner, then a day at home with just me and the parents yesterday. It was great! I got some great presents, including a chip chop! bag, many books, including Nina Garcia's 'Style Strategy', Erica Domesek's 'PS I Made This' and Nancy Riegelman's 'Colours for Modern Fashion', some hair accessories, some money, and of course, some two bookmarks with basic French and Italian phrases on them, haha! My parents both liked the presents I got them, as well, thank goodness! :)

But of course, another reason why Christmas is so exciting is because the day following it is Boxing Day, or more precisely, the Boxing Day Sales! So armed with a friend and a wallet I set off this morning in search of some bargains, and bargains did I find!

I haven't had time to take any photos of what I bought, I'll do that tomorrow, but I found the brogues I was looking for (if you just can't wait for photos, these are them) and the flippy polka-dot skirt, as well as a cute straw boater hat and a printed head-scarf. I held off on the maxi-skirt/maxi-dress because it was still prety expensive, and instead settled for continuing to browse, not for things to buy, but rather things to make at home. I found the dresses in this album on facebook, and they look not too hard to make, so with a little help from mum, I might have myself a suffolk-puff dress sometime in the future. The good thing about making things at home is that you can make them perfect for you! I wasn't totally in love with any of the colour combinations in store, and they were all pretty revealing, so it's kind of exciting knowing that I can choose the colurs that I want, and make the dress so that I'll feel happy wearing it.

Well, I think that's about it for now, tomorrow I'm going to have a bit of browse with mum for camera's, hopefully I'll be able to get a good deal on one!

Once again, I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is my latest lookbook. I have no idea how you are supposed to get 'hypes' or 'comments' or whatever, but it doesn't really matter to me, its just about recording what I've worn different places somewhere :)

xxxx