HELLO HELLO

Welcome to my blog :)

I'm Eliza. I guess I should write a little bit about myself.

I'm sixteen and I attend a co-ed private high school. I adore writing and photography, which is why I want to be a photojournalist. I love to read, both books and magazines, and I have an unhealthy obsession with spending money on clothes. I cannot wait unil I am out of school and I can travel around the world. I'm a vegetarian, and I feel pretty strongly about animal and human rights. I work at an ice-cream shop and I am saving up for a fancy camera, and spending money for a family holiday to Europe next year. I am happy when I'm doing something I love with people I love. My favourite foods are pumpkins and carrots and I cannot wait for Christmas.

The name of this blog was basically taken from my love of travel: and the amazing feeling you get when you are exploring a new city, and just happen to stumble upon a beautiful setting, one tht isn't advertised in travel brochures but is stunning never-the-less. "Bonjour Belle Rue," for those who didn't know is French for "Hello Beautiful Street," because France is my favourite country and I think the language just sound beautiful. I plan on posting anything and everything that inspires me: pictures, songs, quotes, recipes, book and magazine reviews, stories from my life, and everything in between. Feel free to leave comments, it's nice to know someones reading.

Have a lovely day,

Eliza